Marketing Strategy & Planning packages are ideal for new businesses trying to work out where to start or for established businesses wanting to take their marketing to the next level.
1/2 Day Strategy Workshop
- In this half-day workshop, one of our senior marketers will work with you to develop your marketing strategy and deliver a list of recommendations that you can use to improve or establish your marketing.
- Workshop agendas are tailored to your needs but typically cover the following areas:
- Understand the environment in which you operate (competitor review and market trends) and your readiness to effectively market your business
- Define customer segments and develop an understanding of customer key drivers and their purchasing journey and experience to support proposition, messaging and brand development
- Identify gaps and opportunities for your brand, value proposition, marketing systems and processes
- Recommend a comprehensive set of actions to improve the marketing of the business
- up to 4 hours of workshop on-site at your premises
+ Option 1: Marketing Strategy & Plan
- We will develop detailed recommendations for your marketing strategy, which we will present and refine in consultation with you. Following the review, we will develop a comprehensive 12 months marketing plan matched to your business goals.
- Marketing strategy & plan, including
- Market, business and marketing overview
- Recommended marketing strategy (covering brand, content, social media, sales and marketing channels, digital, offline, public relations)
- Marketing strategy presentation and review (one round)
- 12-months marketing plan
- Recommendations for reporting and measurement
- Estimated budgets
+ Option 2: Findings Summary
- We will provide a written overview of the findings of the strategic workshop and recommendations for next steps for your marketing.
- Strategic workshop summary
- List of recommendations
Interested in one of our packages? Get in touch!
Drop us a quick message to chat about how we can help with your marketing.
Alternatively, contact us directly on 02 8012 1351 or email@example.com.